Home >> Finance

Finance Articles

Loans / LeaseMortgage and DebtStocks, Bond and Forex
TaxTrading / InvestingWealth-Building
Use Home Inventory Software to Guarantee You Have Enough Home Contents Insurance    By: Jim Waltrip
You may have home contents insurance as part of your homeowner's insurance policy, but to ensure that you have enough coverage, you need to conduct a home ... list will help to ensure you buy enough coverage to replace your possessions, get your claims settled fasters and substantiate losses for your income tax return.
How to find the best credit card reward travel    By: Yanie Sulzerino
Credit cards are today the preferred option for carrying cash wherever you go. This is because it is a much safer option to carrying cash; you just have to ... paid your bills on time. Keep all these points in mind to get the best card credit reward travel so that you reap the best travel rewards as you use your card.
Tips For Financial Success.    By: Thomas Fidoro
The Two Great Principles for Success. There are two great principles for achieving financial success: 1. The first principle is what we call the law of ... your financial success depends on how far and how well you can see beyond your present financial status. Dream big, act big and become financially big.
Life after a Foreclosure.    By: Mike Clover
Your life during a foreclosure might seem never ending. A foreclosure does affect your credit score report, but the good news is there is life afterwards. If ... when you need a loan and you cannot get one because of bad credit. Once you implement what I have mentioned you will be well on your way to good credit health.
How To Compare High Interest Savings Accounts    By: Richard Greenwood
Savings accounts are wonderful tools to help you save toward a goal, establish an emergency fund, or keep cash handy for unexpected expenses. Comparing savings ... sign up, and know about any dates for withdrawal and any fees that might be associated with the account, either on a one-time basis or on an ongoing basis.
Avoid A Low Credit Score    By: Mike Clover
With your Credit Score being the doorway to financial health I thought I would give some tips on what to avoid so your credit score is not affected. If your ... This is the fastest way to improved credit health. With a little history, usually 12 months of good payment history the creditors will open the doors of credit.
Take charge of your Credit Report    By: Vince Trocheck
Take charge of your Credit Report, Get your life back! Have you recently been turned down for a Car Loan, Credit Card, or Real Estate Loan? Are you paying ... BACK YOUR LIFE!. For a FREE, personal and confidential credit consultation, click on eCredit Champ today, and take the first step towards improving your life.
Free Instant Credit Reports - How to Get Yours!    By: Ann Born
"Get your Free Instant Credit Reports Here!" Every credit monitoring agency will have you believe that these credit reports are one mouse click away. Ha! Sure ... of battle the issue, I subscribe to a credit monitoring site. Yes, it costs money, but this way I can monitor my credit as I need to. It's worth the money.
Avoid Financial Mistakes When Young And Have a Successful Future    By: Lara Sawyer
Many Americans get deep in debt when they are young due to several factors and when they reach adulthood they spend most of their time working to pay their ... common risks like unemployment or disability. Being one step ahead is what makes the difference and separates a successful person from one that lives by the day.
Monumental Life Insurance - A Company Worthy of Investment?    By: Nick Sanders
There are so many life insurance companies out there to choose from nowadays that there are literally hundreds of different companies who offer life insurance. ... the best possible outcome – a great life insurance policy or plan that you are looking for – then you will have accomplished what many others have too.
How To Start Saving Today    By: Alyice Edrich
We live in a generation of spenders. We see something, we buy it. No questions asked. If we cannot pay cash, we use credit. If our credit cards are maxed ... can you list on Craigslist.com? Before you know it, that extra cash is going to feel great. And more than likely, you won’t even miss the items you’ve sold!
Answering Some Common Questions About Credit Repair    By: James Sampson
Credit repair is one of those topics that most people are not familiar with and many of those that think they are, do not have a correct understanding of what ... yourself in a court of law. But as is also the case of these services, many people find that is is easier, cheaper, and more effective to hire a professional.
The Envelope System: a Simple and Effective Budget    By: Kari Hoopes
As a newlywed couple, my husband and I made the same mistake many young couples do when they first get married - we had no budget plan. At first, it didn't seem ... your system every so often as inflation takes place, the economy changes, and your living situation changes. Make sure it isn't overly tight or way too loose.
Beware Of Hidden Terms On Credit Card Contracts    By: Melissa Kellett
Obtaining a credit card is always very tempting. Those advertisements on television, newspapers, magazines and on the internet tell us about all the benefits we ... can see, nothing comes at no cost, thus, it is wise to read the credit card contract in detail before signing so as to see what you are really getting into.
Contractors Save Fortunes With Insurance Bid Specifications    By: Don Bury
Most contractors don't know how powerful it is to publish their own insurance bid specifications every year. When you can do this, you can interrogate the ... it to you. This is a common mistake. You have every right to possess a copy of information provided to insurance companies. Don't let brokers tell you otherwise.
Prev | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next

mobile phones