Effective Business Communications with Help from Virtual Assistant
By: Bob Brown
Hiring a VA can really help in improving your company’s external communications.
Communication is at the center of all human interactions- whether a relationship is personal or business-related, effective communication is important. For businesses, effective communications ensure that all internal processes run smoothly and all external transactions go without glitches.
For companies that are too small and cannot afford to hire people to form a communications team, there is the great option of working with a virtual assistant for the company’s communication tasks. You do not have to depend on the virtual assistant for all your communication efforts but the VA can be a great support staff to assist you with specific tasks and fill-in whenever you are not available to perform certain functions. This means that you do not have to assign tasks to a VA beyond the point where you are comfortable outsourcing certain functions. If you want great control over all your company’s external communications then you can do everything from planning to implementation and only hire a VA to perform repetitive but time-consuming tasks related to your external communication efforts. The VA will work on an as-needed basis. This can be very helpful in making your communication efforts more effective without causing strains on your cash flow. You can also assign more tasks that require creativity and more careful thought to your VA if you are comfortable doing so. The VA is just there to perform tasks that you want him/her to perform.
There are plenty of tasks the VA can perform for you, you just need to hire the right VA with the right skills:
• Create a visual media that be used for an email campaign- a VA can design a visual file that can be used for an email campaign; it can be a newsletter, a cute e-card or any other visual material that can be used for your business
• Create sales presentations- your VA can create sales presentations that your salespeople can use for selling.
• Write blogs- the blog has become one of the most popular communication tools that businesses use to reach the public. Your VA can write blogs and upload them based on the schedule that you want.
• Get your VA to transcribe recordings of meetings, seminars, etc.-transcription is a very time-consuming task, instead of doing it, let your VA do the job.
• Hire press releases- let your VA write and distribute press releases for your business.
There are plenty of other tasks your VA can do for you. You will decide what tasks your VA should do for your company.
Visit our virtual personal assistant sponsor: www.catchfriday.com
Follow us on Twitter: @catchfriday